Hi everyone. We can’t quite believe it’s only been a week since Sniper Elite 4 released! Thank you for all your support, feedback and kind comments. It’s been a special month for the team.
But Karl Fairburne never rests and neither do we!
Today we’re releasing the game’s first post-launch patch on Steam for PC, and dropping some new content packs. Details below!
Remember, if you want to see what’s planned, head over to our blog post to see what’s in store for the Sniper Elite community over the next few months.
DOWNLOAD TODAY: NEW CHARACTER + WEAPONS PACKS
Tailored for covert warfare, two new packs are available for purchase today on the Xbox Store, PlayStation Store and Steam.
If you own the Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition or Season Pass, both will unlock automatically!
Covert Heroes Character Pack
Expand your force with three formidable new characters. Play as the elite Russian sniper Roza Petrovna of the Red Army 25th Rifle Division, the highly-trained British Commando or the ghillie-clad trooper!
Silent Warfare Weapons Pack
Equip your campaign, multiplayer or co-op loadouts for total stealth with the silenced Carbine and HDM semi-automatic pistol and then mop up any survivors with the powerful new Grease Gun!
DOWNLOAD TODAY: PC PATCH 1.1.2
Our first PC patch launches today. We’ll continue to monitor your feedback and further improve the game, including dedicated patches for consoles in the near future.
- A full-screen borderless window option is now supported from the launcher. This is an alpha release and we welcome any feedback in the forums. Thank you to everyone who requested this!
- “Binaural Simulation” audio settings are now available on the launcher and defaults to “off” rather than being enabled as part of the “Headphones” audio option. This will fix stuttering on a limited number of processors.
- Fixes to the multiplayer browser – the filter tick-boxes should now be fully functional and the list of games sorted in a more sensible order.
- Dedicated servers should no longer report one of the players as the host.
- Fixes for various crashes and disconnections.
- Various localisation fixes.
- Various localisation fixes
- Fixes for various crashes